Hackabu (www.hackabu.com) is a team of growth hackers and digital advisors who came together to generate growth in startups, scale-ups, spinoffs and corporates. Our team is international and works in different ecosystems around the world. Each of our growth hackers is specialized in different topics (as T-shaped marketers). Together we comprise expertise in 19 traction channels.
Now we are looking for a passionate, devoted individual, who are willing to learn and teach, above all.
The Paid Performance Manager has an extensive knowledge in all paid channels and very good managing skills.
Your responsibilities will be:
- To develop and implement paid social brand strategies and campaigns
- Oversee day-to-day management of digital media campaigns
- Use a data-driven approach to identify, execute, and optimize digital media marketing campaigns (paid search and paid social) for efficiency and scalability
- Leverage data to gain a better understanding of drivers usage behaviors
- Implement and analyze A/B or Multi-Variable Tests to provide in-depth insights to the driver acquisition team on the test data and understanding of key market drivers
- Identify new channels to test and lead experimentation and exploration
- Develop relevant dashboards to provide insights into performance relative to KPIs, projections, and historical performance
- Take charge of managing the freelancers and other individuals that do paid acquisition for our clients
- Develop and maintain best-in-class methods, strategies, and implementation for all acquisition channels: paid search and paid social.
- To identify and put into practice the latest acquisition, tracking, and creative innovations to support growth, also find new channels to test and lead experimentation
- To collaborate closely with product and operations team on innovative “growth hacking” initiatives which can drive growth
- To mentor, coach, and inspire a growing team of talented growth marketers
- Are primarily passionate
- Analytical and rigorous, with a thorough understanding of key acquisition metrics and statistics
- Creative, independent, enterprising, and a self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Are experienced in social media ads (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin, Reddit) and Google Ads (everything from search to shopping, remarketing)
- Stick to KPIs
- Design skills are a plus
- Fluent English, German is a must
The ideal candidate:
- Writes well (ad copies)
- has excellent communication skills
- enjoys fostering client relationships
- strives to achieve results
- analyses everything
- knows how to work within a budget (also timewise)
What we offer:
- Full-time position with a competitive salary of 35 000€ annually gross as minimum basis and opportunity to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification.
- Passion and growth: Our drive is our passion for growth hacking, innovation and the everlasting desire to see growth in ourselves and everyone around us.
- Knowledge and experience: you will learn how a startup operates and be involved in strategic management decisions. If you are interested in startups and growth hacking, this is THE place to be!
- Startup environment: our office is located in the heart of the startup scene, with public transportation and the Donau Canal in close proximity. The office alone will make you want to work at our company.
- Awesome colleagues: we hire only the best and brightest, so if you are chosen, you are part of the family!
- Free muesli, fruits and fun monthly team events!
Sound good? Then you can start here your application and please submit until 23rd of December 2018!