Hackabu (www.hackabu.com) is a team of growth hackers and digital advisors who came together to generate growth in startups, scale-ups, spinoffs and corporates. Our team is international and works in different ecosystems around the world. Each of our growth hackers is specialized in different topics (as T-shaped marketers). Together we comprise expertise in 19 traction channels.
Now we are looking for a passionate, devoted individual, who are willing to learn and teach, above all.
In this role you will focus on helping companies across various industries to deliver product development and marketing strategies. This position will manage all communications with the client, enable technology solutions and help improve company’s operations.
Your responsibilities will be:
- To help develop and deliver growth strategies for clients by choosing the right metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to focus on
- To develop and implement front-end web code where appropriate to launch interactive tools and apps benefiting the marketing team’s goals
- To collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (blogging, email, social media, etc.) to identify areas for growth
- To test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online advertising, direct mail, out of home, affiliate) and conversion rate optimization
- To propose creative new projects, from building free tools and apps that attract prospects and convert leads to testing new approaches to capture existing demand
- To translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results
- To analyze, recommend and lead implementation of improvement initiatives
- To keep abreast with the latest trends and changes in UI/UX and digital marketing
Identify industry trends and insights
- Are primarily passionate
- Stick to KPIs
- Are experienced in a growth role (marketing, product management, growth hacker or similar) and are familiar with all the required tools (Google Analytics, MixPanel,
Google Tag Manager, Hotjar etc) and all marketing channels and growth opportunities (SEO, Social Media, SEA, CRO, Content Marketing, Viral Marketing etc)
- We communicate in English, but proficiency in German is a bonus.
The ideal candidate:
- writes well
- has excellent communication skills
- enjoys fostering client relationships
- strives to achieve results
- analyses everything
- knows how to work within a budget (also timewise)
What we offer:
- Full-time position with a competitive salary in the range 30,000€ – 40,000€ annually gross and opportunity to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification.
- Passion and growth: Our drive is our passion for growth hacking, innovation and the everlasting desire to see growth in ourselves and everyone around us.
- Knowledge and experience: you will learn how a startup operates and be involved in strategic management decisions. If you are interested in startups and growth hacking, this is THE place to be!
- Startup environment: our office is located in the heart of the startup scene, with public transportation and the Donau Canal in close proximity. The office alone will make you want to work at our company.
- Awesome colleagues: we hire only the best and brightest, so if you are chosen, you are part of the family!
- Free muesli, fruits and fun monthly team events!
Sound good? Then you can start here your application and please submit until 23rd of December 2018!