Hackabu is a team of growth hackers and digital advisors who came together to generate growth in startups, scale-ups, spinoffs and corporates. Our team is international and works in different ecosystems around the world.
Now we are looking for a passionate, devoted individual, who is experienced and talented in managing projects and can handle diverse and challenging tasks in this area.
In this role you will focus on helping companies across various industries to deliver product development and marketing strategies. This position will manage all communications with the client, enable technology solutions and help improve company’s operations.
Your responsibilities will be:
- To lead diverse projects from various industries
- To forecast and monitor accurately budgets and deadlines
- To allocate and coordinate project resources by developing a detailed project plan to track progress
- To Identify and evaluate customers’ needs to deliver satisfaction
- To manage all workstreams and communications between parties involved in the project
- To provide timely internal and external reporting and measurement of project performance and deliver project documentation
- To establish and maintain beneficial relationships with clients, partners and stakeholders
- To deliver well organised and engaging presentations and workshops
- University degree and background in business, marketing, communications or IT
- Proven of +3 years of prior Project Management experience - relevant knowledge, skills, and aptitudes
- Project management certification is a plus
- Depths in at least one of the following areas: e-commerce, product development, innovation management or business intelligence
- Experience in digital marketing is a strong advantage
- Interest in technological innovations
- Fluent in German and English
- Great communication skills, people oriented
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Big picture focused, creative and systematic
The ideal candidate:
● Has strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
● Has excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
● Has conflict resolution experience
● Knows to prioritize and work efficiently
● Is skilled at diplomacy and has well-developed interpersonal skills
● Able to motivate team members
What we offer:
- Full-time position with a competitive salary starting from 37 000€ gross annually and opportunity to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
- Knowledge and experience: you will learn how a startup operates and be involved in strategic management decisions. If you are interested in startups and growth hacking, this is THE place to be!
- Passion and growth: our drive is our passion for growth hacking, innovation and the everlasting desire to see growth in ourselves and everyone around us
- Startup environment: our office is located in the heart of the startup scene, with public transportation and the Donau Canal in close proximity. The office alone will make you want to work at our company
- Awesome colleagues: we hire only the best and brightest, so if you are chosen, you are part of the family!
- Free muesli, fruits and fun monthly team events!
Sound good? Then you can start here your application and please submit until 16th of December 2018!