Customer Growth (f/m)
Hackabu (www.hackabu.com) is a team of growth hackers and advisors who pooled their talents to generate growth in startups, scale-ups, spinoffs, and corporates. Our team is international and works in different ecosystems around the world. Now we are looking for a Project Manager to join our team in Vienna. In this role you will focus on helping companies across various industries to deliver product development and marketing strategies. This position will manage all communications with the client, enable technology solutions and help improve company’s operations.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Leading projects from various industries
- Accurately forecasting and monitoring budgets and deadlines
- Allocating und coordinating project resources
- Identifying and evaluating customers’ needs to deliver satisfaction
- Managing all workstreams and communication between parties involved in the project
- Delivering well organised and engaging presentations
- Providing timely internal and external reporting of project performance
- College degree in business, marketing, communications or IT
- +3 years of prior Project Management experience
- Fluent in German and English
- Great communication and organisational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and leadership capabilities
- Interest in technological innovations
- Experience in digital- marketing
- Depths in at least one of the following areas: e-commerce, marketing, mobile technologies, UX design, business strategy or business intelligence
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Passion and growth: our drive is our passion for growth hacking, innovation and the everlasting desire to see growth in ourselves and everyone around us.
- Startup environment: our office is located in the heart of the startup scene, with public transportation and the Donau Canal in close proximity. The office alone will make you want to work at our company.
- Awesome colleagues: we hire only the best and brightest, so if you are chosen, you are part of the family!
- Free muesli, fruit and fun monthly team events
Sounds good? We can't wait to receive your application!
Questions? Please contact Paulina Jarosz via LinkedIn or send a mail to jobs (at) hackabu.com