Hackabu (www.hackabu.com) is a team of growth hackers who pooled their talents to generate growth in startups, scale-ups, spinoffs, and companies. Our team is international and works in different ecosystems around the world.
Now we are looking for a passionate, devoted, and cheerful individual with a flair for organizing and the ability to perform diverse and challenging project management tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- To update clients regularly on the progress of our growth hacking process
- To ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- To allocate and coordinate project resources and manage budget
- To assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- To report and escalate to management as needed
- To meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and establish the specific requirements for each project
- To track and report project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- To perform other related duties as needed
- To go the extra mile to engage customers
- Some proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of not just meeting, but exceeding quota requirements
- Have solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong phone administration skills and active listening capabilities
- Customer orientation and capacity to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Exceptional client-facing communication and presentation skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- University degree
- Design and/or writing skills are a plus
- Fluent German and English
The ideal candidate:
- Has strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Has excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Has conflict resolution experience
- Knows to prioritize and work efficiently
- Is skilled at diplomacy and has well-developed interpersonal skills
- Able to motivate team members
What we offer:
- Full-time position with a competitive salary in the range 30 000 - 40 000€ gross annually and opportunity to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
- Knowledge and experience: you will learn how a startup operates and be involved in strategic management decisions. If you are interested in startups and growth hacking, this is THE place to be!
- Passion and growth: our drive is our passion for growth hacking, innovation and the everlasting desire to see growth in ourselves and everyone around us
- Startup environment: our office is located in the heart of the startup scene, with public transportation and the Donau Canal in close proximity. The office alone will make you want to work at our company
- Awesome colleagues: we hire only the best and brightest, so if you are chosen, you are part of the family!
- Free muesli, fruits and fun monthly team events!
Sound good? Then you can start here your application and please submit until 23rd of December 2018!