We are a dedicated team of digital marketing specialists. We strive to achieve growth in all things, learning and evolving together every single day. We love our clients. We are growing rapidly and aiming to be the best company of our kind in Europe. Join us and together we will do great things!
HR Generalist (f/m)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources (HR) Generalist to implement a variety of human resource programs. The HR department will depend on your assistance in a number of important functions such as staffing, compensation and benefits, and training and development.
Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR.
HR Generalist responsibilities are:
- Managing recruitment processes and updating procedures when necessary
- Maintaining records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and on-boarding guides) and updating internal databases
- Selecting appropriate job advertising methods
- Providing compensation plans and monitoring employee performance
- Leading the on-boarding and off-boarding processes for team members
- Implementing programs to create an efficient workplace
- Strengthening the corporate culture
- Various administrative tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources business or similar area required.
- At least 2-3 years Human Resources experience
- Experience in Austrian legal system, Austrian work permits, administration and contracts is a plus
- Being able to utilize HR metrics
- Effective communication skills in German and English
- Strong empathy, negotiating, consensus building and facilitation skills and being comfortable in a team-oriented hands-on environment
- Creative and innovative problem-solver as well as a flexible, collaborative team player that demonstrates a high energy level, a great tolerance for change.
What we offer:
- Full-time position with a competitive salary starting from 30 000 € gross annually and opportunity to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
- Knowledge and experience: you will learn how a startup operates and be involved in strategic management decisions. If you are interested in startups and growth hacking, this is THE place to be!
- Startup environment: our office is located in the heart of the Vienna startup scene.
- Awesome colleagues
- Dynamic culture and fun regular team events!
Sound good? Then you can start here your application and please submit until 16th of January 2019!